Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Vintage Creamers

Hello Ladies,

I've been shopping again. Yes, I know, I really shouldn't be bringing home any more stuff. But I just couldn't help myself. I love estate sales, yard sales, and even ebay. ;)

My favorite find of the week is this pretty shabby chic style creamer. It is so cute! The little thing just belongs in a vintage cottage style home. I think it is adorable. Here's a photo:

To purchase this creamer: click here

I also found more of autumn style creamer, which is encircled by flowing wheat. Its part of Mikasa's Harvest china pattern.

To purchase this creamer: click here

The last, but certainly not least, is a shabby white creamer with a classy platinum trim. Its made by Royal Majestic Fine China.

To purchase this creamer: click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes