Monday, August 12, 2013

Does Your Blog Have a Business Card? My blog does!



How do you know what to say in a business card that isn't for a business but a blog instead? I was wondering that same question a few days ago, when it came time to order more business cards.

I found the greatest business card tutorial at momcomm. Its called The Guide to Blogger Business Cards. Her tutorial covers everything such as what to put on a business card, where to order them, and various examples of other people's blogger cards to inspire you. Her site is really worth reading!

The thing that inspired me the most was adding a QR Code to my business card. Not having a smart phone myself, (I just can't stand the idea that if I had a smart phone, then my phone would be smarter than me!) I've never thought about QR Codes before. My new business card features a code I created myself at: QR Code Generator.

And now for the unveiling of my new business card:


I hope this inspires you to create your own business card. Please feel free to leave a comment and share your own business card with us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes