Sunday, April 14, 2013

Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my new site. My name is Shannon and this blog will be about my favorite things. Mostly gardening and all things vintage.

I am a floral designer and working toward a degree in horticulture. My floral designs can be found on my website Camellia Cottage. We create wedding flowers, wreaths, and custom designed arrangements.

My favorite hobby is shopping for antiques. I love old houses, hand sewn linens, elegant china teacups, and large hats. My grandmother loves to collect almost anything, and I must have caught my love of shopping from her. I have a small both at The Depot in Concord, NC. Its the largest antique mall around. Somehow I seem to spend more money there than I make. Anyway, if your interested in my vintage finds, visit my other website Call Me Cordelia. I've recently had requests for webdesign. Never pictured myself as a graphic designer, but I had several requests since word got around that I created both websites myself. I'm in the process of finding a logo for my latest business adventure.

I'm excited about having a blog! I can't wait to start blogging. In future look for DIY ideas, photos of my latest vintage finds, links to other sites I love, craft ideas, and gardening tips. If you've taken the time to read this...please leave a comment and introduce yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes